Terms of warranty
I. Limited Warranty.
This warranty applies only to the SYLUMIS by PX or SPX branded luminaires sold by PROJETS X (hereinafter the “Products”). This warranty applies only to the party who purchases the Products directly from PROJETS X (hereinafter the “Buyer”).
PROJETS X guarantees that each of its Products is free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is valid for the period specified in the product data sheet unless otherwise stated in your sales contract. If a Product does not operate in accordance with this warranty, PROJETS X will replace the defective Product at no charge, subject to the limited warranty conditions specified below:
• The PROJETS X guarantee only applies to the benefit of the Purchaser. If a Product covered by this warranty is returned by the Purchaser in accordance with Article 3 and during the applicable warranty period indicated above and if, after examination, PROJETS X believes that the Product does not comply with this warranty , PROJETS X may, at its discretion, repair or replace the Product or any defective part thereof or refund the Purchaser the purchase price of the Product. For the sake of clarity, “repairing or replacing the Product or any defective part thereof” is limited to the replacement of the Product itself to the exclusion of any other assembly, disassembly, logistics or labor costs, artwork.
• If PROJETS X decides to proceed with the replacement of the Product but is not in a position to do so since it is no longer manufactured or is not available, PROJETS X may reimburse the Purchaser or replace the Product with a product (the design and / or specifications of which may vary slightly).
• No agent, distributor or reseller is authorized to modify or extend the terms of this limited warranty on behalf of PROJETS X in any respect.
• This limited warranty applies only when the wiring, installation of the Product and its maintenance are correct and that the product is used in accordance with the electrical values, scope and environmental conditions specified in the specifications, IEC standards or any other document accompanying the Product. If a Product is found to be defective or fails to operate in accordance with the specifications, the Purchaser must inform PROJETS X in writing.
Note: The warranty periods for LEDs, LED modules, and associated Drivers include, but are not limited to, strictly adhering to the ambient temperature ranges given in our technical data sheets. In the absence of specific information, use in a range of + 5 ° C / + 25 ° C should be restricted.
• PROJETS X will facilitate technical problem solving. The products of third parties sold by PROJETS X are not covered by this guarantee, except in the cases specified in Article 5.
• This warranty does not apply to damage or malfunction resulting from a natural disaster, improper, abusive, abnormal or improper use or maintenance, or to any applicable standards, codes, or operating and maintenance instructions, including including, without limitation, the instructions contained in the most recent safety standards, industry standards and / or electrical standards for the regions concerned.
• This warranty will be void if any person has made any repair or modification to the Product without having been duly authorized in writing by PROJETS X. The date of manufacture of the Product must be clearly legible . PROJETS X reserves the right to make the final decision as to the validity of any warranty claim.
• At the request of PROJETS X, Non-Conforming or Defective Products will become the property of PROJETS X as soon as they are replaced.
III. Claims of warranties.
All warranty periods indicated are subject to access by a PROJETS Xrepresentative to the defective Product or System for non-conformance verification purposes. Warranty claims must be forwarded to PROJETS X within 30 days of discovering the defect and must at least mention the following information (additional information may be requested): defective products (for systems, also specify other components used, date of installation and date of invoice, detailed description of the problem and number and percentage of failures, date code of failure, application, operating hours and ignition cycles, if the warranty claim is justified, PROJETS X will be responsible for shipping costs PROJETS X may invoice the customer for the cost of returned Products that have not been found to be defective or non-compliant, as well as the postage, test and handling costs incurred.
IV. No warranty, implied or otherwise.
• The warranty and remedies contained in the terms of the Limited Warranty are the only warranties provided by PROJETS X regarding the Products and are given in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any guarantee of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which warranties are excluded herein.
• The present conditions set forth the entire responsibility and obligation of PROJETS X with respect to the Buyer as well as the exclusive recourse of the latter for a defective or non-conforming Product supplied by PROJETS X, that these defects whether or not based on a warranty not explicitly stated in these terms, on a tort, contract or other legal basis, even if PROJETS X has been informed or is aware of such defects.
V. Restrictions and conditions.
• This warranty is limited and excludes, among other things, the installation, provision of access to the Products (scaffolding, elevators, etc.) and special, indirect and incidental damages (such as loss of income / to gain, material damage or other additional costs not mentioned above), and is further defined by the restrictions and conditions set forth in the warranty and in these terms and conditions.
• On request, PROJETS X representatives will be allowed access to the defective application, Product or system for non-conformance verification purposes.
• PROJETS X can not be held responsible for power supply conditions, including voltage spikes, overvoltages / undervoltages and fluctuations of current related to a management system beyond the limits specified for the Products and those defined by the applicable standards (eg standards EN 50160).
• For products sold to the Buyer by PROJETS X that do not bear the name or sub-trademarks of PROJETS X, PROJETS X does not provide any warranty, express or implied, including, without limitation, guarantee of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, but will make available to the Purchaser, at the latter’s request and only to the extent permitted by law and the contracts concerned, the product manufacturer’s warranties concerned.